PARA SABER MÁS:
- Evolution of mechanisms and behavior important for pain.
- The Quest for Cognition in Plant Neurobiology.
- Plant neurobiology: no brain, no gain?
- Plant neurobiology: from sensory biology, via plant communication, to social plant behavior.
- Plants respond to leaf vibrations caused by insect herbivore chewing.
- Plants are ‘in touch’ with the world around them.
- Transcriptional regulators involved in responses to volatile organic compounds in plants.
- Programmable Ligand Detection System in Plants through a Synthetic Signal Transduction Pathway.
- The Venus Flytrap Dionaea muscipula Counts Prey-Induced Action Potentials to Induce Sodium Uptake.
- Plants emit informative airborne sounds under stress.
- Do plants feel pain? Don’t Waste Your Emotions on Plants, They Have No Feelings, Grumpy Scientists Say.
- Plants communicate distress using their own kind of nervous system Glutamate triggers long-distance, calcium-based plant defense signaling
Guión: Mariana González
Música: Miguel Solís, Mary Camarena y Jorge Verdín
Edición: Erick Blackmer